March 26, 2020
The Calamus/Wheatland Community School District has received our waiver from the Department of Education to allow the school to serve breakfast and lunch. We will begin providing Grab & Go Meals on Monday, March 30th. Please see the details below.
- Call 563-374-1292 by noon on Friday, March 27th and leave a message of your name & number of meals requesting to give us an estimate
- Grab & Go Meals will start Monday, March 30th. Each child will receive enough food for two days of breakfast and two lunches.
- Breakfast could be cereal or pop tarts, juice or fruit and milk. Lunch could be a sandwich, fruit or veggie, and milk.
- Meals will be provided on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- We will serve curbside Grab & Go meals from 11:30 – 12:30 at all sites
- (JH/HS in Wheatland and elementary in Calamus)
- We will be serving ANY child ages 1 to 18
- CHILDREN MUST ACCOMPANY ADULT - If an adult picks up the meals then the number of children asking for meals MUST accompany the adult
- Cold lunches are intended to be eaten immediately or should be stored in the refrigerator within 2 hours
- Please discard any leftovers within 3 days
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.